1. Drank this jumbo margarita after running 4 miles last night. It was delicious and potent. That’s all I will say about that.
2. I never thought I’d be able to run 4 miles like I did last night, and actually enjoy it. It wasn’t a fast run, but it wasn’t slow either. It was exhilarating and I felt STRONG.
3. Even though I worked half days on Sunday and Monday, I still am ready for the weekend. Four day work weeks aren’t all they’re made out to be.
4. Something exciting may be in the works for my living situation. I’m trying not to get my hopes up, but I’m going to be optimistic at least.
5. For reasons I can’t explain, I’m watching the last part of the HBO special, “Behind the Candelabra” and I’m feeling pretty uncomfortable about the whole thing…Matt Damon as a gay man is kind of weird–sorry, I mean really weird.
6. And just for kicks and giggles….
This was me today… Thank goodness tomorrow is payday!