1. I didn’t stop all day today. It was a great, exhilarating day. I don’t even mind.
2. Some days in grad school are about conquering fears, big and small. I feel like every experience up to this point has built on another. I’m more confident now than I was one month ago. But that confidence is only gained because I’ve been pushed, or pushed myself, out over a ledge. And when I don’t fall flat on my face, that’s a success, and when I do, still a success…
3. I’m so happy to be where I am right now. I don’t know if it’s renewed motivation or what, but I’m feeling good and more anxious than excited about what’s to come.
4. It was SO hot today! Summer has arrived.
5. Now I’m off to spend the rest of the evening watching Sex and the City reruns and sipping on some red wine before bed.