1. A friend and I did a peaceful 12-mile ride this morning out by the water. For a minute there I forgot I was in Mississippi:
2. I’m doing a group 50-mile ride Saturday. I registered and everything, so no backing out. I’m excited/nervous!
3. Headed out of town next week. Another case of “excited/nervous”. But what I am most looking forward to is the fact that I am going completely solo to a new place, to meet new people. I feel like that’s how you truly learn about yourself. Where there are no preconceived notions about who I’m “supposed” to be, because no one knows me. I can’t wait.
4. How is it already Thursday?! This week has flown. And there’s still so much to accomplish!
5. Mother’s Day is this Sunday. Considering ALL THE THINGS my mom does for me on a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute basis, I am not missing out on this opportunity to celebrate and spoil her with goodies. I hope she feels loved every day, but it’s nice to have a special moment to make her feel extra special. She deserves it.
6. Just for laughs