1. I feel like I have been rushed every day this week. I guess this is a sign that I am over-scheduling myself. (But I have so much to do!!)
2. Bought new eye shadow from Bobbi Brown today and I’m really excited about it. Grad students don’t get to enjoy pretty things very often.
3. Luc had his ONE YEAR check-up at the vet today. I cannot believe it’s been an entire year! He clocked in at 63 lbs. and a clean bill of health 🙂
4. Did I mention I feel like I have too much on my plate? Because I think I do. I find myself wandering out of conversations with people because I Just. Don’t. Have. Time. To. Chat. That’s awful, I’m aware. I need to chill out.
5. Bf is coming to visit this weekend. And for the first time since I can remember, I’m not flustering around trying to clean and grocery shop and be perfect before he gets here. I don’t know why I ever did that to myself (Oh yes I do, because I’m a total Type A).
6. Headed out to enjoy some new-to-Mississippi beer tonight: CHIMAY!!! It’s the best, seriously, ya gotta try it.
7. Goal starting RIGHT NOW: Take my time doing things, FEEL the moment, and focus on the present….